Lots of good things to be thankful for today.
1. The kids happy to get themselves dressed this morning (in green clothes for St Pat's day)
2. Having no food in the house - meant the kids got to buy their lunches and I didn't have to make sandwiches.
3. Fun easter basket crafts at playgroup with glitter and shredded paper and fluffy yellow chickens and chocolate eggs.
4. The smell of hotcross buns.
5. Coffee with Janine and Kelly (without Jessi), good conversation and yummy coffee and cake.
6. Sending Jessi off to kindy with a plate of green biscuits to share.
7. Eating lunch in peace while browsing my bloglines list.
8. Eating an entire chocolate easter egg for lunch!
9. Full cupboards - I got the grocery shopping done.
10. Replacing the soggy cucumber with a fresh new one.
11. Filling the fruit bowl.
12. Sweet, clean, smelling kids fresh from the shower.
13. Escaping the chaos of dinner/bedtime and taking a walk before sunset. (The consequence of numbers 5 and 8!)
14. Finding a new, very cool blog to add to bloglines.
Life is good!