Monday, March 10, 2008

Catch Up on Comments

As we all know, one of the limitations of blogger is the inability to reply to comments. Maybe one day I'll switch over but for now I'll comment on a few comments here.

First of all thanks Trina for suggesting I submit the handbag card to basic grey. Acting on your suggestion, I did, and it's now in their gallery.

Next Jenny - your comment about the Fiskars demonstrating being in the middle of a working week. As we discussed today I'm sure there are many people who would rather it be on a weekend so I'll keep that in mind for next time. Thanks for pointing it out.

And Trace, I'm glad you won't be at my Spotlight with all your helpful questions. Thank you very much!

And Debbie - the basic grey paper in the last post is Two Scoops - Spumoni and the pink is Strawberry Smoothie.

And yes, Caroline from Maya Road called into my blog - but that's cause I took part in a challenge on her blog and left her a message to come see what I did. How nice of her to take the time to leave a message though!

OK that's enough for now, it's getting late. I'll leave you with a close up of the layout I did for the Scrapbook Essentials Friday night challenge.



The papers are Cloud 9 - Chocolate Chalet and should be available at your LSS (I saw them at mine) and also maybe at Warehouse Stationery but I'll have to check that.

Edited to add: I've taken out the link to the full layout cos this one has been accepted for publication - yay!

8 comments:

Karen L said...

Your layout is gorgeous Beverley. I love your choice of papers. Did you bead all that layout or was that the paper. It looks sensational.

Shell said...

LOVE those chocolate chalet papers!!! The colours are just so gorgeous :D

Anonymous said...

Whoooohoooo you on BG! That is fantastic!

Love what you've done with the chocolate chalet. Very cool. I just adore this range! And yes, you can get it at The Warehouse Stationary!

Anonymous said...

I just love love this layout and OMG how long did it take you to do all the beading - can i fly you up to aucks to do some for me - thanks heaps for letting me know which papers they were!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous layout!!!

Mrs Frizz said...

Beverley - stunning layout - absolutely stunning.

Anonymous said...

I wondered where the full layout got to!! Damn - missed it!
Congratulations on it being accepted for publication Beverley - its stunning. The beadwork is awesome.
Where and when will it be published?

Julie said...

Oh yippee published - how cool is that. and getting into BG. you are just a force - how awesome!