Friday, February 15, 2008

Oooops.

I've had a couple of 'duh' moments this morning.

The first was this:

Kelly awarded this to me a few days ago and I'd temporarily forgotten about it. Hey - it's been a busy week, I've had stuff on my mind... So anyway apparently this is a funky blog - thanks Kelly!

I've gotta admit, now that I've developed a daily blogging habit I'm enjoying writing stuff here - and it doesn't take half as long to write as it used to. I still have the slight problem of having a brilliant blog post composed in my head but when I actually sit here to type it up - the words all seem to get lost somewhere between my head and my fingers.

Anyway - because the funky blog thing is a tag, I need to pass it on. Which brings me to the second 'duh' moment of the day.

Yvette - I award the funky blog thing to you. Yvette has recently changed over to wordpress. I knew that but somehow didn't update my bloglines list. So I've been missing out on reading her funky blog for a week - duh me! Anyway, it's fixed now and I'll be checking out her funky blog regularly again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the award! I agree, your blog is "funky". And you are doing well with the daily posts! I couldn't do it!

Anonymous said...

Oh thank you so much for the award, I feel very honoured.
And yes I agree with Kelly and Hannah, you certainly do have a funky blog. Such awesome photos and layouts and words, keep up the great work, 'cos I want to keep reading!

Mrs Frizz said...

Awesome ... well done you on your funky award ...

Your blog is FUNKY!!!