Sunday, December 03, 2006

On the third day of Christmas...

... my true love gave to me three flax kits,
two kumera
and a pukeko in a ponga tree


I had lots of photos for this - so I had to be a bit more creative. Then I had a space in behind the photos - so Rebekah wrote a note to Santa. (I wonder if Santa shops out of the same Dick Smiths Junk Mail as she used for making her list!)















Check out the blue sky we had in Wellington yesterday. The first day in how long? We've just had a full on weekend. Gymnastics lesson, Christmas Parade, Gymnastics Show/Prize giving, Tutoring a Birthday Party at KiwiScraps, Carols By Candelight - took the kids on the train, Church/ Sunday School nativity play practise, Charlize's birthday party while Michael took the older two to work with him and I've organised most of the Christmas Party for Rally on Thursday, and lined up babysitting for R.E on Tuesday and Wednesday mornings. And so it's another busy week ahead for me!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yesterday was great weather wise and so much on for the kids with carols and xmas parades. Love how you have manged to fit a few photos in todays layout and used the handwriting as well from Rebekah. So she really wants an electronic whoopee cushion???

Kelly Slattery said...

Your mini album is looking great bud! The secret to getting the challenges done is to keep it simple aye!! Can't wait for #4 :o)

Anonymous said...

Great way to display the santa sack *wishes* Hasn't the weather been wonderful this weekend for all the pre-Christmas activities??

Hannah said...

Great layout! Your album is going to be so awesome when finished! A great family keepsake :-)

Gillian said...

Oh I love this one, a bit of interaction with the page... very nice.