Tuesday, December 05, 2006

On the fifth day of Christmas

...my true love gave to me

Five- big-fat –pigs

Four huhu grubs
Three flax kits
Two kumara

And a pukeko in a ponga tree

What does Christmas mean to me? Well, a bit more than five big fat pigs! Although I'm sure my brother could eat that much in Christmas ham!

Yep, it's all about that very first Christmas a long time ago. I love all the tinsel and festivities that this time of year is all about but without Jesus it would have no meaning for me.

Oh and I've just filled in another space on yesterday's calendar - another birthday would you believe. What is it with people needing birthday presents when I should be shopping for Christmas presents?!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh that page has taken me back to my sunday school days....and the nativity play.....

Hannah said...

It's all about that for me too, Beverley. I love your layout for this challenge. Beautiful!!

Gillian said...

I Amen, it is all about Jesus and It's lovely to see you bring Him into your special album

Lara said...

love looking at these Beverly :-) My page is all about God lowering himself to be a man also!

What kind of album are you using - looks like the one I am - a MR 8 x 8 binder album?