Friday, December 01, 2006

It's been a while!

Yes, I'm still around - been busy that's all.

I went to a 10 hr relax and scrap at KiwiScraps last Saturday. (Can't believe that was almost a week ago) Organised by Wendy and Kirsty cause they're both leaving. Will have to look out for on-line classes with Wendy cause she's always coming up with cool altered stuff to make. Anyway I had a very productive day - 2 layouts and a noodle box - yes a noodle box!
I put 'A Friendly Face' in the layout of the day competition and won a Making Memories Crafting Apron! Thanks Wendy, Kirsty and KiwiScraps! And I got my c.j. back from Ali - will take pics and post them later.

The end of the month is always busy for scrappy deadlines - I met a few yesterday but there are way more challenges than I can keep up with.

A nice easy one I just had to do was for the daring cardmakers. Doodling on a card - Left overs from recent layouts. And their extra dare was to use a star - got that one covered too. (Another 3 year old birthday to attend on the weekend.)


I've done a couple of other layouts this week which I can't share here - yet! And I've been playing with my yummo box of goodies from Scrapbook Essentials. Hey it's the 1st today - so if you ordered a monthly kit it should be on its way! Then you too can play.

In amongst all that scrapping stuff I've been planning a Sunday School Nativity Play, a Christmas Party for Rally, packaging gifts for my RE class, preparing craft activities for playgroup ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow you have been so productive Beverley...love love love your cards.....and layouts ohhhh stunning...I love seeing what you create.