Saturday, March 29, 2008

Take one Canvas...

... and some paint.

This morning I visited Donna Downey's blog and was inspired to get creative.

I had a friends birthday present to make. The 'She' layout I mentioned yesterday - just wasn't making me happy. So I started over, with a fresh canvas and some blue paint. I was kinda pushed for time and wished I could work as fast as Donna Downey did in her video.



This friend is my personal weight watchers coach - well, I like to think so seeing as that's what she does for a job. But she's struggling with her weight too - she was at goal, then had a baby and well, the wobbly bits just took over... as they do.

So I wanted to used a photo of her at goal weight with some inspiring words so she could look at it every day and be reminded of her goal and what she is working towards.



The photo isn't a particularly stunning one but I think it says a lot about how happy she was, enjoying life with friends and looking good. (She's the one in blue on the right.) I know how much she wants to lose this weight. As a weight watchers leader it's kinda important that she does. But I also know how hard it is, to continually be careful about what you eat and to keep up the exercise when life is busy. I'm hoping that we will both get there this year.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a stunning layout Beverley and a wonderful gift and thought to support her in her journey. Good luck to the both of you for that last part of the journey.

Anonymous said...

oops canvas

Mrs Frizz said...

What a beautiful gift to give your friend. I'm sure that she will treasure it dearly.

As Janine said, good luck to the both of you ...

Mrs Frizz said...

Thank you for your help this afternoon ... it worked ... woo hoo!!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome canvas bev!

Mr. Mark Thomas said...

My name is Mr GHITA DANIEL, am a Citizen Of ROMANIA. Have you been looking for a loan? Do you need an urgent personal loan or business loan?contact Dr. Mark Thomas FOIRM Ronnie Finance Ltd he help me with a loan of $85,000 some days ago after been scammed of $8,000 from a woman claiming to been a loan lender but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $85,000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial service. Email: markthomasfinanceltd@gmail.com

Whats-App no +919667837169
Dr. Mark Thomas

LOAN APPLICATION DETAILS
Name:…………
Address…………
Loan Amount:……
Loan duration…
Monthly income…………
Nationality……
Country………
Occupation......
State…………
Zip/Code………
Gender…………
Age…………
Marital Status……………
Telephone………………

FORM Ronnie Finance Ltd
Dr. Mark Thomas