Friday, February 22, 2008

Polly Pocket Goes to the Zoo


I've heard it said ... that when kids have friends over it's easier cause they entertain themselves.

Not for me!

I'm constantly trying to get Jessi to leave them alone and end up spending my time playing Jessi games. Today it was Polly Pocket and the animals. Maybe it will be better when she's a bit older...

I made some cards this week which I've put up on the Fiskars Blog. That has been pretty much all of my creative efforts this week - this cold has really taken a lot out of me. I even had to sit down and have a rest after each card!

Have some layouts coming together in my head though, so hopefully will get them done over the weekend.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Bev - thanks for your comments: I tell kids like that that we don't say things like that in our house

Anonymous said...

It only works when the younger (left-out) sibling is not around! Like when they're at preschool/Kindy. Otherwise you're right, it's a battle keeping them out of the "big kids" games!

Trace said...

Well I hope Polly Pocket had fun at the zoo then!! Love the rails Beverley - they look awesome!

Anonymous said...

wow I love those tails Beverley. Not much fun being four and wanting to join in with the big kids and thier fun.