Tuesday, June 26, 2007

More Layouts

So the layouts I did for Scrap of Faith over the weekend...



This was for Sal's challenge. We had to get someone at home to choose the topic - or if everyone was asleep someone at the crop could choose. The kids were asleep and Michael was out so Lara suggested 'Joy'. It had to include a Bible verse and use a non traditional scrapping item - like felt. And cause I wanted to get it done quickly ... I went back to Nic's sketch from the Paparazzi layout I'd only just finished. Hey - it's a good sketch when you've got three photos to work with!


This one was for Lara's challenge. She wanted us to use the word create/creation/creator in a layout and also use atleast one Bible verse.

And now - I'm working on a c.j with Elsie papers of course! And Rebekah's birthday invites might just see a bit of Elsie too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh they are fab Beverley. Love the colours and it seems your mojo is well and truly back. I so wish mine would return home.

Anonymous said...

Oh WOW!! I love these, thank you so much for posting them!! I am loving the musical score paper you're using lately! I think the second layout here is my favourite, because I just love that bible verse. I would love to scraplift that layout - it's wonderful!

miss~nance said...

Loving your work Beverly.