Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Time for more show and tell.

I made this last week for Grace's Nana. (My kids call her Nana Harding) I was planning on making a canvas but I didn't have a lot of time so I just scrapped it like an ordinary page and then stuck it on a wooden board with the sides inked black. The ribbons go right round the sides of the board.

Took some cool photos today of Jessi and her little friend Charlize. They go to Mainly Music together - and spend a lot of time jumping up and down and squealing together.

Right, gotta go make some dinner - wish it would make itself just once in a while!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow like that. Nana Harding will simply adore that!! Beautiful present Beverley.

Kelly Slattery said...

Thats gorgeous Bev!!

Hannah said...

That's beautiful, Beverley!! The photo is precious and it really stands out being B&W amongst all the colour. Awesome job!

PS. My kids love Mainly Music too!

Meg McKenzie said...

Awesome layout Beverley, those HS Ghost Alphas are really quite cool!

Kathy said...

What a beautiful LO - I love the intertwined ric rac at the bottom. actually, I love it all :-)

Rachel said...

another fantastic LO - I love that piccie - something to cherish when little one is soooo much bigger!